With more than twenty years’ experience, DJ Naps is one of the most well-known and highly sought-after DJs for weddings and corporate events throughout Upstate NY. Naps brings a high-energy mix to move the crowd with his style of blending, scratching, and creative mixing. Naps has been a part of local events including Fashion Week of Rochester, WorldLong Drive Competition, ADDY Awards, Special Olympics, Strong National Museum of Play, Midtown Athletic Club, Gilda’s Club, many Weddings and Nightclubs. He’s worked with many artists and celebrities including Kevin Jonas (Jonas Brothers), Colton Underwood (The Bachelor), Jim Kelly (Buffalo Bills), Anthony Anderson, Ice-T, Kool & the Gang, Paris Hilton, DJ Hollywood, and is also represented by the Beatclan Artist Management.
Highlights & Accomplishments
- Owner of BreakThrough Entertainment
- Finalist in DJ Battle at Hard Rock Rehab Pool in Las Vegas
- DJ at the Pool After Dark in Atlantic City
- Previously an On-Air Radio Personality for 90.5 WBER
- Interned with Warner Brothers/Reprise Records Inc. (NYC)
- Production Assistant for the Recording Studios at Linden Oaks
- Multiple past club residencies since 2005
Jam Master Jay, DJ Jazzy Jeff, DJ Spinbad, DJ AM, DJ Hollywood, Q-Bert, A-Trak, Craze, Mix Master Mike, DJ Biz-R, The The X-Ecutioners, WorldFamous Beat Junkies, DJ Revolution... too many to mention them all.